Monday 1 February 2021

Monthly Round-Up: JANUARY 2021

 Monthly Round-Up: JANUARY 2021


Personally I'm so glad it's 2021, 2020 was a rocky year, but we are still in a lockdown and I only leave my house to go to therapy and then do some shopping afterwards before heading home on the bus. 

This year, I have made it my mission to take care of I, myself and moi!! That means no job hunting, no relationship, just pure focus on my recovery from my BPD especially. 
I am now doing SCM therapy (Structured Clinical Management) and this year I started group therapy for the very first time and although it was very stressful as it was online on Zoom, I still enjoyed hearing other opinions on their BPD journey to recovery. 

I'm also working so much on my new support group, I love it, I am currently the night co owner so I lead a team of three and I wouldn't change it for the world. You know how much I love giving back to the mental health community especially to help others find help themselves so yeah it's now my dream job to be able to help others in my local community either as a mental health support worker or as part of the crisis team - the very people who kept turning me away and denying me of any help branding me as "attention seeking".

I took a break from posting on social media too for a few weeks, and honestly, I feel better for it. Sometimes it's good to be selfish and look after ourselves. 




That's my monthly round-up for January. 

How has your January been??


Stay safe and speak soon



MissCatherineWard
Where to find me;
Facebook; Miss Catherine Ward
Instagram; @misscatherineward
Email contact; catherinejw@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment